We are committed to having an open and transparent policy with regard to your privacy as it relates to your use of our Website. These terms govern our use of any information you provide to us while engaging with us, whether through our website or otherwise. At any time, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We’re here to help.
Who We Are
Changes to Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time, if we do, we’ll let you know about any material changes, either by notifying you on the Site or by sending you an e-mail. New versions of this Policy will never apply retroactively, but if you keep using our Services after a change, you accept the changes.
Last Update and Current Effective Date: September 17, 2019
What this Policy is About
What Information We Collect
When you engage us through this Website, we need to collect and process certain information to effectively provide those Services. Depending on what Service you may use, that information may include:
- Your name;
- Your e-mail;
- Your address;
- Your phone number;
- Input from you regarding your interest in The View; and
- Other identifying information you choose to provide.
European Union Users
Data protection laws in Europe further require a “lawful basis” for collecting and retaining any of the personal information from citizens or residents of the European Economic Area. Our lawful bases include:
- Performing services or providing you with feedback regarding your interests or performing a contract we have with our users. In certain cases, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations to you.
- Legal compliance. Sometimes the law requires us to collect and use your data. For example, tax laws may require us to retain records of monetary transactions, if any
- Legitimate interests. Essentially, we strive to effectively provide our services to you, and such collection of data, we believe, is a good and fair reason to use your data. We do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. While we sometimes require your data to pursue these legitimate interests, we will always use yoru data as might be reasonably expected as part of running our business so that it does not materially impact your rights, freedoms, or interests.
Information that is Shared Publicly
In an effort to utilize our Services, the following data may be shared with third parties (it is important to remember that at any time, you may request that we discontinue such sharing; always contact us directly for such requests:
- Your name
- Your contact information
- Your interest and details thereof in The View
Links to Other Websites and Services
United States Law
THE VIEW DEVELOPMENT LLC is a United States based company. As a result, your information will be collected and processed in the United States. The US has its own laws governing data protection and government access to such information. The rules that protect your personal information under US law may differ from your home country. If you chose to use our Site, you agree to our Terms and this Policy.
We take security very seriously. The security of your personal data is important to us. Generally, we take reasonable steps in-line with the type of Website we have to protect, collect, and maintain your data. However, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure, and so we cannot and do not guarantee its absolute security.
Your rights include an ability to access, correct, and request the deletion of yoru personal information. You can submit all request for access, corrections, and deletions at any time by contacting us directly, in writing, at the following information:
The View Development
Attn: The View Dev, GP (The Managers)
Directed to: M&W Law, PLLC, on their behalf
Attn: Adnan Merchant
Subject to applicable law, if you are a citizen or resident of the European Economic Area, you also have the right to a) object to our use of your personal information and b) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority. Additionally, persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Services on their own. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13, nor are children under the age permitted to use our Services in any capacity.